Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Looking good in pink

Amazing. but you gotta throw in the green ranger! i would watch the show if it was like how u animated it!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

so emotional

i loved the series. so sad and so happy. this final step made me tear up (im a softy).
amazing story you made here. thankyou.

Pico Epilogue Pico Epilogue

hilarious

i love ur animation, they are really funny. I am only now catching up on the whole pico day thing, and so far urs is one of the best

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

awesome

everything about this is awesome, the animation is fluid and it makes you wanna watch part2..

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

what can i say?!

such a visually stunning piece, the story also just jumps out at you and you get right into it. It all fits perfectly together and needs a partII, fantastic work and an amazing animation that deserves top spot

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

Darth Maul rocks!

I started watching this animation, and it was really nicely made. When I saw the legs of the masked figure running I was just hoping that it was DM and thought he looked cool. I liked how you put in he passed by Anakins body, clever.

I hope to see some more stuff like this.. and in all honesty, I would want to see the animation as a standalone movie.. which would be kickass..

Keep up the work.. sad ending :( but still cool..

Time Squad [Part 2] Time Squad [Part 2]

humorous...

I watched the first part and cracked up.. anyone who thinks this isnt worth its spot at the top is wrong.. i like your stupid humor, it works. The yellow guy was funnier in the first animation.. I really cant wait until part3.. so please hurry and make it..

Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1 Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1

Amazing work.. but..

I loved it, great work.

But..

I dont like that you copied over movie shots from Spider-Man2.. I am a Big fan of Spider-Man, but noticed that you used movement footage taken directly from shots from the movie.

All in all, very nicely done. I will still mark it well, because it deserves it. Just use your own motion style.

The point Preview The point Preview

a small pin prick..

from when i first saw ur idea I liked it. the style is very unique in the fact you dont see it at all anymore, very daunting atmosphere also. The full animation is definately needed and anyone who hasnt seen it should, I deserved the 'A' in class and thats my honesty..

Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

cute ickle fluffy ham ham..

wow, what can i say about the best episode of hamtaro i have ever had the sorrow to watch.,, Great job, the humor was perfect and the annoying sounds just echoed with the characters.. which leads me to my point.. wouldnt you have to watch the show to know it so well? hehe, fantastic..