Sadness and Sorrow - Mastered Sadness and Sorrow - Mastered

beautiful

your mastered collection is truly beautiful, and this is the best out of them. such a sad song, and one of my favorites from naruto.

Serenade of Storms Serenade of Storms

beautiful rendition

water and storms, my 2 fave ocarina songs.. and you mixed them into the zelda tune so well. Definately deserve a top review..

BlazingDragon responds:

They are two of my favorite tracks as well. I'm especially fond of the "Serenade of Water". It's a lovely piece.

Thanks for the review! :D

Lost Woods Theme Lost Woods Theme

very nice

beautiful rendition of the piece.. more more ^^

Zelda - Water Dream Theme Zelda - Water Dream Theme

awesome

beautiful sounds, i have to say this is one of the best zelda theme tunes.

^^ more ^^

JakesFable responds:

Wow thank you very much and your comment was gladly aprieciated ;)

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Love it !!

This is such a fun playful piece, I cannot believe its the same song from the game. Its amazing, love the way you've added your own twist to it ^^ more zelda please ^^

FFXI Bard Work (FFXI RMX) FFXI Bard Work (FFXI RMX)

awesome

i used to play ffxi, but left a few years ago.. and when i heard this, it made me wanna play again ^^ drg56/war33

If I Could Live Again (Fixed) If I Could Live Again (Fixed)

beautidful

been listening to all your music and had to write a review. its so powerful and it just makes you feel relaxed and happy. keep it up

Link Will Rise Link Will Rise

such a change

ur takes on all these songs are astonishing, they all just jump out and i love to listen to them for their uniqueness.. keep them coming

Time of the Gerudos Time of the Gerudos

the sound just echoes out

i was never fond of this tune but recently its been one of my faves and your take on it is amazing. the spanish/mardi gras feel to it is beautiful.

fine job, i love it

MM2 Wily Symphony MM2 Wily Symphony

nothing bad to say, 'wow!'

from the way it begins to when it kicks in, i love it and this has to be my favourite rendition of the piece.. love it.. kicks ass..

now a zelda:OoT version like this would be like even more wow ^^

keep it up